Summer may be officially over (it’s September 22 already?!), but we are here to give you 5 reasons to fall in love with summer and camp all over again…
1. Learned how to make the best-ever s’mores, and can now make them whenever, wherever.
2. Lived in a bunk long enough to miss giant sleepovers, so you now have to plan them every weekend with his/her camp besties.
3. Traded enough clothing at camp to have an entire new wardrobe for school.
4. Played intercamp games, in tournaments, leagues, and participated in Color War/Olympics/ Tribals, so basically they have the best teamwork and leadership skills to kill it on their Fall sports team.
5. Took one million pics (and/or posed for countless pictures available on the camp website)! So now put their arts and crafts skills to good use and make this year’s summer scrapbook!